Friday, March 11, 2022

Jaded Blossom March 2022 EASTER Release BLOG HOP!

 Happy Friday everyone! Welcome to Jaded Blossom's March 2022 EASTER Stamp Release Blog Hop.  

Now if you're here from Lee-Ann's Blog, you're in the right place. If you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing. I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
 
For today's project, I used the Coffee Slider Die to create this Easter Gift Card Holder. I'm so in love with that adorable Large Bunny that I had to use him again for this blog hop project. Isn't he just the cutest thing ever?!! I have a feeling I'll be using him a lot over the next month. This time I have him holding a carrot. :)
 
Copics:
Bunny: C0, C1, C2, C3
Pink: R11, R20, R22
Carrots: YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09, E19, YG23, G46
 
The large sentiment next to the bunny is from the Freebie Set called Cottontail Farms. I stamped the carrots from the Easter Candies (Grid Style) Stamp Set multiple times and fussy cut them to add in the bunny's hands and next to him. The silhouette bunnies at the top of the slider also came from this set. The "some bunny needs coffee" sentiment is from an older set called Some Bunny Needs Coffee.
 
 

And of course we have to have a deal for you right? This weekend only you can get the entire release package for 
$109.99

Regular Price for the Release Package is $117.99

Freebie Offer:
Free with Orders $40 or more (before tax/shipping).
Order must contain at least 1 new release item.
Only available with orders placed Friday through Sunday.
**While supplies last**

Cottontail Farms

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Larelyn.
 
Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

14 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE this bunny! Great little gift card cup!

Larelyn said...

I love it. The coffee slider is one of my go-to dies. Great projects all week.

Amy Kendall said...

I love that bunny!! Very cute!

tracy b. said...

I love everything about this...coffee cup, gift card holder, beautiful design, a bunny and colors. :-)

Donna Walls said...

Oh, this is wondeful! I love this die and stamp set!

Dandydo said...

What a cute card. I love the bunny - he's just so sweet!

VanessaB said...

Ohmygoodness. That is soooooo cute!!

Karen B said...

That bunny is so darn cute! I like the added touch of him holding the carrot. Adorable!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the bunny! Really fun gift card holder, and beautiful coloring of the bunny!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

What a great way to use the bunny, I love the gift card holder.

Sue D said...

I like how you decorated this coffee slider with the bunny.

Kristina H said...

Totally love this gift card holder! So fun and cute!

Lisa said...

Darling.... just darling!!!!!!

Carol Wortman said...

Those cheeks and feet, swoon. That's the sweetest... for sure I wanta a cuppa to go!