Tuesday, March 15, 2022

I Am Roses March 2022 Challenge: ANYTHING GOES

 It's the 15th of the month, and we are back with a brand new I Am Roses ANYTHING GOES Challenge! I Am Roses will pick 5 WINNERS, and each person will receive a $30 Gift Voucher to the IAR Store. Come play along for a chance at one of the prizes up for grabs (details below)!

 Today, I made a slimline card combining a card base and ephemera from Diamond Press with the beautiful IAR flowers. I don't usually use yellow and peach together, but I think it worked out okay. This card came together pretty quickly because there was no coloring. While I love to color, sometimes I want to try new things.
 

I glued the sentiment circle to the card flat, but raised the bird on foam tape for some extra dimension.
 

**********************************************


There is a new prize structure and boy-oh-boy is IAR generous!!

5 WINNERS will receive a $30 Voucher!!!

Isn't it fantastic!! If that's not motivation to enter then we don't know what is. I can't wait to see your creations using I Am Roses Flowers.
 
Here are the Details/Rules:
  • Contest runs March 15th - April 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
  • Theme: "Anything Goes"
  • Minimum (3) I Am Roses Products
  • One project submission per participant
  • Five winners will be chosen
  • Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum and label it “MAR IAR Challenge
  • Participants will add a direct link to their project on the IAR Blog using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment on the IAR blog post with a direct link to your project)
  • Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
  • Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
Remember, you have until APRIL 8th to link up your project. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: