Tuesday, September 28, 2021

TLC Designs Shop: FESTIVE FRIENDS

 Happy Tuesday friends! Today, I'm showcasing products from TLC Designs Shop. I usually post on the last Sunday of the month, but this past weekend, my beautiful niece got married to her college sweetheart so it was a busy weekend. I'm so excited for her as she starts this next adventure! 

To celebrate, I used this happy and sweet penguin from a digi set called FESTIVE FRIENDS. She's cutting a rug and ready to celebrate all the festivities! I paired her with the Kraft and Sweet Digital Paper Pack....and it was the perfect fit!


I cut the black circle frame using one of the dies from the HAPPY DRAGONFLY CIRCLE Die Set. I traced inside the metal circle die around the penguin image and fussy cut with scissors to get the penguin to fit perfectly inside the scallops of the black circle die. 

 
To finish off the card, I added white ribbon and a bow. The adorable penguin is colored with Copic Markers.

COPICS:
Black fur: C3, C8, Black
White fur: N2, C1, C00
Bill/Feet: YR02, YR04, YR09, E19
Ground: W0, W3

Tammy has an amazing Facebook Group called TLC Designs Creative Sharing. Please pop over and join us! This is a very supportive community, and we can't wait to see your creations using TLC Designs products. To get you started there are even some FREEBIES. Every month, there is a Facebook Challenge from the 15th until the 14th of the next month where you have the opportunity to win prizes. 
 
For more inspiration from my fellow DT Sisters head to the TLC Designs Blog!

Hugs!
Rosie

1 comment:

cebelica said...

Such a cute penguin. And I just love black and yellow colour combo. Awesome card! xx