Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Conie Fong: PUMPKIN GNOME

 Happy Wednesday everyone! Conie Fong recently released several new digis just in time for the upcoming holidays. If you are a gnome lover like me, then you will definitely want all of these cuties! I am sooooooo in LOVE with all of her gnomes. Today's card features this adorable guy called PUMPKIN GNOME. I think he's perfect for Thanksgiving, but he would also make an awesome Halloween card. 


I paired this guy with some fabulous flowers from I Am Roses. One tip I find useful when trying to match ribbon and flowers is to use my markers and color them. The ribbon was a light, bright green. I took my Copic BG96 and colored it darker. I also colored the smaller green flowers with Copic BG96 and the tiny orange roses with YR09. 

 
I printed the image and sentiment on Copic Xpress It Blending Card and colored him with Copic Markers. The cute paper is from a Target paper pad that was in the $1 section. 

COPICS:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: N2, N4
Green: G94, BG96, YG99, G99
Purple: V95, V99
Orange: YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09, E19
Gold Paint Pen

Remember, we always have two challenges going on every month in the Conie Fong Art and Design Facebook Group....one coloring challenge and one card challenge. We hope you stop by and play along with us for a chance at FREE Digis.

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: