Wednesday, September 15, 2021

I Am Roses September 2021 Challenge: ANYTHING GOES!

 It's The 15th of the month, and we are back with a brand new I Am Roses ANYTHING GOES Challenge! Come play along for a chance at 1 of the 4 prizes up for grabs!

I have been slowly creating some Halloween decor for around the house. I don't go all out like I used since my boy has grown up, but a little bit here and there helps me get into the decorating spirit. Today, I created a canvas wall hanging using an image from one of my favorite artists, Krista Smith. This digi is called Witchkeys. It's an older image, and I don't see it in her Etsy Store. She does have this adorable trio in the store called Witches.
 

I painted the canvas black on all sides and along the front edges. I then added decorative paper and rounded the corners. I colored the witches with Copic markers, and added the gorgeous IAR flowers along the edges. To finish it off, I added 16mm plaid beads on to some twine, tied knots on the ends, and glued the ends to the back of the canvas.



 **********************************************


Here is the breakdown:
WINNER (Chosen at Random) $50 Voucher
Top 3 (1st Place) $30 Voucher
Top 3 (2nd/3rd Place) $25 Voucher

Isn't it fantastic!! If that's not motivation to enter then we don't know what is! Can't wait to see your creations using I Am Roses Flowers! First, here are the Rules:
 
Here are the Details/Rules:
  • Contest runs September 15th - October 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
  • Theme: "Anything Goes"
  • Minimum (3) I Am Roses Products
  • One project submission per participant
  • One winner will be chosen
  • Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum and label it “SEP IAR Challenge
  • Participants will add a direct link to their project on the IAR Blog using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment on the IAR blog post with a direct link to your project)
  • Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
  • Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
Remember, you have until OCTOBER 8th to link up your project. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: