Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Rachelle Anne Miller: NEW RELEASE on MAY 13TH

 Happy Tuesday friends! A new digital release is coming to the Rachelle Anne Miller Store on MAY 13th. The team has been doing previews this week prior to the release. If you want to see what is coming then be sure to follow the Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps Facebook Group! Today, I'm showcasing this amazing digital image called SPACESHIP featuring a sweet boy and his monkey on an adventure in space. 


This one took a lot of Copics to color. I was really scared when I started coloring the galaxy background. I will tell you, in the beginning it looked horrible, LOL! But I was in too deep at that point and I didn't want to start over from scratch so I kept adding the purple and blue and continued blending. It finally came together when I added the white paint splatter (with acrylic paint) and drew the stars back in with a white signo pen.


The planet paper came from a digital file on Etsy available HERE. I found the perfect sentiment in a stamp set from My Favorite Things called Space Explorer. 

 
I hope you come join us on the Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps Facebook Group to share your fabulous creations! Be sure to subscribe to her newsletter because she will have special sales throughout the year just for email subscribers!  

 
Remember, the prices in her store are in Australian dollars so if you live in the United States you will pay a lower amount.
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie

No comments: