Friday, May 14, 2021

Jaded Blossom May Release BLOG HOP!

 Happy Friday everyone! Welcome to Jaded Blossom's May Stamp Release Blog Hop.  

Now if you're here from Larelyn's Blog, you're in the right place. If you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing. I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
 
For today's project, I created a Pop Rock Candy Gift Set using several of the new items from this release. 
 

 The sentiment at the top of the Pop Rocks came from the Birthday Blow Out Stamp Set. I also added banners created from the Birthday Banner Dies.


To create the jar wrap, I cut a piece of white cardstock 2 x 8.5 inches long and used Distress Oxide Inks with the Confetti Stencil to create the pattern.


Next, I used the same DO Inks to add ink to Happy Birthday from the Fancy Birthday Stamp Set. I stamped it on white cardstock and cut it out using a die from the Label Shape Dies 1 Set. I used a black multiliner to outline parts of the letters so it stood out more. The adorable present is from the Kawaii Birthday Stamp Set. The final touch was to add ribbon and a bow to the top of the jar.


**************************
  And of course we have to have a deal for you right? This weekend only you can get the entire release package for $145.99


Regular Price for the Release Package is $159.99

 Free Stamp set for customers who spend $40 or more before tax and shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 5/16 11:59am PST or while supplies last.

Hot Air Tag

Customer Treat

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Cindy!

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

12 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

OMG! These are sooooo fun! I love the bright colors!

Cari S. said...

Wonderful gift idea! Pop Rocks bring me back YEARS!

VanessaB said...

How fun is that!!?? What a great party idea!

Dania said...

Great idea! This would be fun to do for grandsons BD party.

Mrsfish02 said...

Such fun... I didn't know you could still buy PopRocks... very festive for sure! Love the birthday blowout set and those adorable gnomes on the cupcakes!

cebelica said...

This is so awesome! I love that you used a plain jar and decorated it. Well done for thinking outside the box. xx

Valerija said...

Oh dear...what a great idea. I just love it! Thanks for sharing.
Valerija xx

Denise Bryant said...

This is so cute! Love that festive banner!

Sue D said...

My grandchildren would love this fun birthday gift.

cghundley said...

How cute your jar
wrap is! Love the
colorful wrap.
Carla from Arizona

Tina Z. said...

great ideas, I totally love it!

Carol Wortman said...

Now that's fun! The happy birthday script is lovely! Adding the banners is the perfect touch! Yup Gnomies will love this party! I do! Super cute ideas!