Thursday, May 13, 2021

Jaded Blossom May 2021 Release: SNEAK PEEK DAY 4 (Hot Air Tag FREEBIE)

 Happy Thursday everyone! Today is Day 4 of Sneak Peeks for the Jaded Blossom May Release If you LOVE everything you have seen so far then you definitely want to purchase the Gotta Have it Now Package, which will return to the Jaded Blossom Store on Friday. It's the best deal! 

Today, we are revealing the FREEBIE Stamp Set called HOT AIR TAG. For my project, I created these cute Lollipop Holders. I stamped the Hot Air Tag on Copic Xpress It Blending Card and cut it out using the Treat Tag Die. I glued the tag to the Lollipop Die Cut. The great thing about the Lollipop Die is that you can use it upside down by placing the stick through the half circle opening so they can stand up on their own. 

 
I bought these cute carnival lollipops at the dollar store. I love all the colors! They did have plastic wrap all the way to the bottom of the stick. I altered them by tying twine around the plastic at the bottom of the lollipop and cutting off the excess plastic to expose the stick.

 
***************************************

Today, we are revealing the FREEBIE Stamp Set!

HOT AIR TAG

FREE with all orders $40 or more (before tax/shipping) Friday through Sunday WHILE SUPPLIES LAST


I'll be back tomorrow for the Jaded Blossom Blog Hop! Remember, all of the products I've showcased this week will be available for purchase on Friday. If you order $40 or more, you will get this set for FREE (while supplies last)!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: