Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Diamond Press: NEW BUTTERFLY FLYING CARD KIT plus SEASONS STAMP & DIE KIT

 Happy Tuesday everyone! Diamond Press went live on HSN a little bit ago showcasing their new BUTTERFLY FLYING CARD KIT and let me tell you, it's a HUGE hit!! These are literally flying off the shelves! I had a blast creating these cards and I know you will too! The best part is your recipient's face when they open the card!!

747-448 BUTTERFLY FLYING CARD KIT $34.95

These butterflies are really easy to assemble so don't be intimidated at all! Here are the front and inside pictures of the 3 cards I created. I posted video of the butterflies in action on my Facebook page and also in the Diamond Press Users Facebook Group.

On this first card, I used the butterfly dies to cut the butterflies from the patterned paper. I then gold embossed each cut-out using the coordinating butterfly stamp. I glued the patterned paper that I cut the butterflies from to white cardstock. Then I glued just the bodies of each butterfly back in the space and bent the wings upward to create dimension.


For my 2nd card, I cut multiple small butterflies from digital rainbow paper. I then used the coordinating stamp and stamped on each cut out with Versamark Embossing Ink and heat embossed them in black ink.



For my last card, I stamped the large butterfly with embossing ink onto patterned paper and embossed the stamped image in gold. I die-cut the butterfly, glued it to pink paper and then used scissors to cut the pink border.



For the next set of cards, I used a kit that was previously sent out in December for those who have the HSN Marquis Autoship. It was very popular in December and several customers asked if it could be re-released for those who do not have the autoship. Diamond Press to the rescue!! 

708-776 SEASONS STAMP AND DIE KIT


This set is so versatile and covers multiple holidays. It not only comes with stamps and dies, but also two beautiful embossing folders!



This card uses one of the embossing folders. I embossed watercolor cardstock, and then carefully went over the raised design with a gold paint pen. Next, I lightly colored the flowers in with Copic Markers, which made it look like watercolors. Happy Spring was die-cut from gold paper and glued in the open space.




The leaf border on this Give Thanks card is the 2nd embossing folder. I embossed it on kraft cardstock and then used Copic Markers to re-draw the lines and color in the leaves.


If you want any of these kits, then hurry to HSN and purchase them NOW! They are flying off the shelves and almost sold out!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: