Thursday, March 11, 2021

Jaded Blossom March 2021 Release: Sneak Peek Day 4

 Happy Thursday everyone! Today is Day 4 of Sneak Peeks for the Jaded Blossom March Release If you LOVE everything you have seen so far this week, then you definitely want to purchase the Gotta Have it Now Package, which will return to the Jaded Blossom Store on Friday. It's the best deal! 

For my project today, I created a coffee gift set with this adorable chick mug I found on Amazon. Isn't it CUTE?!! I created a topper for the White Chocolate coffee mix using the Ric Rac Topper Die. I also created a tag to tie on the mug using the Treat Tag Die

 
I don't normally put red and yellow together, but I followed the colors on the mug and I actually LOVE it! I colored the larger chick mug with Copics, fussy cut it out and adhered it to the topper with foam tape. I cut the sentiment apart after stamping it, then matted it on yellow and also raised the words on foam tape. To finish it off, I added enamel dots to the handle.
 
Copics:
Yellow: Y11, Y13, Y21, YR20, YR21, YR23
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39, R59
Orange: YR02, YR04, YR07,  YR09
Cheeks: R21

I did something a little different for the tag. I stamped the sentiment in yellow and then used a black multiliner to add the shadow. The small chick mug was colored with the same Copic colors listed above and raised on foam tape also.

 

***************************************

Today, we are revealing the FREEBIE Stamp Set!

Hello Chickie

Hello Chickie is FREE with all orders $40 or more (before tax/shipping) Friday through Sunday WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

I'll be back tomorrow for the Jaded Blossom Blog Hop! Remember, all of the products I've showcased this week will be available for purchase on Friday. If you order $40 or more, you will get this set for FREE (while supplies last)!

Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

Carol Wortman said...

Wow that is beeU-T-ful and full of fun... great idea for the basket! The chicken mug was terrific, your inspiration mug is darling and really made this super cute. Love these so much. Great release!