Thursday, October 17, 2019

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: THE MORE THE MERRIER


TGIF friends! I'm back today for The Greeting Farm showcasing this newly released set called THE MORE THE MERRIER. This set shows how woodland animals celebrate the holidays in style! When I was Hobby Lobby recently, I spotted some round, flat ornaments covered in kraft paper so I decided to create a forest scene. 
 
 
 
Aren't these critters adorable?! I love them!
 
 
I stamped the animals, wood door, and wreath on Copic Xpress It Blending Card and colored them with Copics. Then I fussy cut them out. I used Copics to color the forest scene onto the ornament kraft paper. The ink kind of pooled into thick lines so it looks more like it's painted with acrylic...which to me adds to the homemade look. 
 
 
Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites! You're going to LOVE them all! I'll be back on Monday with the a card featuring the new word dies.
 
Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

Andre M. said...

Your little ornament is so sweet, this is probably my fave from this release, you've showcased it beautifully!