It's The 15th of the month so you know what that means....a new ANYTHING GOES Challenge! Come play along for a chance at 1 of the 4 prizes up for grabs!
Here is the breakdown:
WINNER (Chosen at Random) $50 Voucher
Top 3 (1st Place) $30 Voucher
Top 3 (2nd/3rd Place) $25 Voucher
Isn't it fantastic!! If that's not motivation to enter then we don't know what is! Can't wait to see your creations using I Am Roses Flowers! First, here are the Rules:
Here are the Details/Rules:
- Contest runs OCTOBER 15th - NOVEMBER 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: "Anything Goes"
- Minimum (3) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “OCT IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
My card today features an adorable fairy from Make it Crafty called Fairy Poinsettia, which I paired with Little Toadstools. I love their digital images! They have a huge range of stamps and coloring classes. Definitely worth the moolah! I love combing the beautiful flowers from I Am Roses with my images. They really make a dramatic statement! This scene was colored with Copic Markers.
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E02, E02, E11
Hair: C7, Black, RV04
Pink: RV00, RV02, RV04, RV19
Teal: BG13, BG15Purple: V12, V15
Black Petal Skirt: C5, C8, C10, Stickles
Mushrooms: R24, R27, R29, R59, E42, E43, E44, E47
For this card I used the IAR large butterfly (colored with copics and stickles added), small flowers, and mini leaves. I think I should have went with lighter colors on a smaller butterfly so I might change that out later.
Don't forget, you have until November 8th to link up your project. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make!