Friday, October 4, 2019

Make it Crafty: GNOMEY PETER

Happy Friday everyone! For those of you who don't know me well, I absolutely LOVE gnomes! One year for my birthday, my hubby went on a search to multiple stores in our area and found me a huge gnome, along with two smaller buddies. He said all the ladies thought he was so awesome carrying these gnomes around the store in search for more, LOL! So when I saw Gnomey Peter, in the Make it Crafty Store, I knew I had to color him up! Isn't he AWESOME?!! 
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13, E04
Cheeks/Nose: R20, R21, R22
Hair: C3, C5
Red: R24, R27, R29, R56, R59
Green: YG25, YG67, G28
Black: C3, C5, C8, C10
Patches: YG25, G28, R27, R59 
 
I knew the perfect sentiment to pair with him right from the beginning based on his little attitude. I typed up "Gnomie don't play that!" in MS Word and printed it on white cardstock. I giggle every time I look at this card!
 
 
 I kept my card clean and simple because I wanted him to be the star! I fussy cut Gnomey Peter and raised him on foam tape for extra dimension.
 
 
Don't forget to check out the amazing Coloring Tutorials on the Make it Crafty website. These classes are very affordable and provide so much step-by-step instruction that you will be coloring like a pro in no time.
 
Zoe also started a site called The Coloring Lab. There is a FREE class on the site now that is fantastic for beginners, but also a great refresher for those who are advanced. It’s definitely worth watching! Please share your creations and coloring in the Make it Crafty Facebook Group. We would love to see your creations!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: