Tuesday, September 10, 2019

The Greeting Farm STAMPtember 2019 Exclusive Collaboration!

Stamptember brand image
Happy Wednesday everyone! I'm so excited to share my latest project with you using the exclusive stamp set created by The Greeting Farm for Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember 2019! What exactly is STAMPtember?

STAMPtember is a special celebration of stamping hosted by Simon Says Stamp that lasts all month long! You'll find special new products, industry collaborations, prizes, supersized inspiration, education and so much more! Join us in celebrating the 10th Anniversary of STAMPtember! This product has been designed to inspire and delight you in making your projects. It's available exclusively at Simon Says Stamp while supplies last.

 The set today from The Greeting Farm is called TO ALL OF YOU! While I was out shopping at a craft store, I found these adorable snow globes so (light bulb moment) I decided these adorable penguins would look great inside! I colored these cuties with my Copic markers. Then I remembered I had this awesome die set from Sizzix called Holiday Shadow Box Thinlets. I used several of the dies to create the snow globe scene.


I glued some of the little foam balls onto the bottom piece that goes inside the globe, and then added more loose foam balls so you get some action when you shake it. I found some wood decorative paper and glued a strip to the bottom lid. To get the Merry Christmas sentiment to stamp straight on the label, I cut it apart from the top words and then straightened it on my acrylic block.


Here is a side view so you can see some of the dimension. There are 3 little glittery hills. The front two penguins are glued to the first hill. The small tree is glued behind the second hill. The penguin in the back is glued to the front of the third hill with the large tree glued behind the hill. I also found a bottle of snow writer so I used that to cover the trees and make the round snow balls on the tree

 
Remember, you can only purchase this set from Simon Says Stamp. Since it was designed exclusively for this event, it will not be available at The Greeting Farm for purchase. Once this set sells out at Simon Says Stamp, it will NOT be available for purchase down the road.  
Head over to the Simon Says Store to grab yours NOW before it sells out!

Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

BeverlyBL said...

I love your snow globe. Very clever and very cute. The penguin set is just darling and perfect for scene making.