Sunday, September 15, 2019

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: MISS ANYA HELLO WINTER


Happy Monday friends! I hope you had a great weekend. I'm back today for The Greeting Farm showcasing this newly released set called MISS ANYA HELLO WINTER. It has 3 gorgeous girls all dressed for the cooler weather, along with an adorable mini snowman.

Copics:
  Skin: E50, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13, E04
Black Hair: C2, C8, Black
Teal: BG10, BG32, BG34, BG49
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59
Plaid Tights: R24, R59, BG32, BG49
Snowmen: YR68, BV20, V20, Colorless Blender
 
The sentiment is from The Greeting Farm Oh, What Fun Stamp Set. I stamped the sentiment and the snowflakes on some light mint paper with embossing ink and heat embossed it using Nuvo Glacier White Embossing Powder. 
 
 
 The scallop frame die is from My Favorite Things. I raised the girl and all three snowmen on foam tape for extra dimension. 
 
 
Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites! You're going to LOVE them all! 
 
Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

MadeByMeghanK said...

Could this be any cuter! I LOVE THESE ANYAS!!!!!!!!!!