It's The 15th of the month so you know what that means....a new ANYTHING GOES Challenge! Come play along for a chance at 1 of the 4 prizes up for grabs!
Here is the breakdown:
WINNER (Chosen at Random) $50 Voucher
Top 3 (1st Place) $30 Voucher
Top 3 (2nd/3rd Place) $25 Voucher
Isn't it fantastic!! If that's not motivation to enter then we don't know what is! Can't wait to see your creations using I Am Roses Flowers! First, here are the Rules:
Here are the Details/Rules:
- Contest runs SEPTEMBER 15th - OCTOBER 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: "Anything Goes"
- Minimum (3) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “SEP IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
My card today features a cute and adorable girl called CHASING NOVA from Make it Crafty! I love their digital images! They have a huge range of stamps and coloring classes. Definitely worth the moolah! I love combing the beautiful flowers from I Am Roses with my images. They really make a dramatic statement! This image was colored with Copic Markers.
I love placing IAR flowers in an arrangement on the corner of my colored image. I usually start with a large flower and then go smaller as I go outwards. I add leaves at the ends and around the big flower.....and BOOM....it's finished! The fabulous paper is from We R Memory Keepers Chalkboard 6x6 Paper Pad. To make it coordinate with my image, I used a Copic RV06 marker to color in the words on the bottom piece of paper and some of the flowers on the top piece of paper.
Don't forget, you have until October 8th to link up your project. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make!