Thursday, August 16, 2018

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: FEELS 2

 
Happy Friday everyone! The Greeting Farm had another amazing release on the 15th! I'm loving every set this month. Don't forget, one lucky person will win all 4 sets by participating in our Blog Hop. Hurry though, the hop ends on the 18th!!

Well the weekend is finally here, and we've got all the Feels. This next set called FEELS 2 features adorable girls engaged in various "life" activities, and is perfect for so many different projects!
 
 
 
I decided to make two quick and easy cards featuring several of the girls. I love Echo Park 12x12 Paper Packs because most of them come with quote blocks, along with coordinating stickers. I used two quote blocks from the I Love Sunshine 12x12 set to create these easy peasy cards.


These girls are so CUTE and FABULOUS!! I love their style and expressions....they're so much fun! These stamps are available now for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store. Be sure to stop back by on Monday for my project featuring My Kitchen!

Have a great weekend!
Rosie

2 comments:

Andre M. said...

Beautiful summer themed cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

Rosie said...

Thank you so much!!