Thursday, August 23, 2018

C.C. Designs: DRAGONS!

Happy Thursday everyone! I hope your week has been great so far! We had another amazing release at C.C. Designs this month...perfect for so many different occasions! You can check out the entire release HERE.
 
Today, I used the adorable DRAGONS Clear Stamps and Outline Dies. These dragons have been so popular that they sold out! But more are on the way so keep your eyes peeled! I wanted to create something fairytale-ish, so I used Distress Oxide Inks in different colors to create fun, magical clouds. For a template, I used a MFT Cloud Border Die to cut the cloud shape from cardstock. Then, starting from the top, I just rubbed the ink against the cut-out, changing the ink colors as I moved the cloud shape down.
 
 Copics:
Pink Dragon: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Blue Dragon: B02, B04, B05, B06
Purple: V12, V15, V17, V09
 
The sentiment is from the same Dragons set. The dragons are raised on foam dots for added dimension. I love how this card came together!


  Don't forget to head over to the C.C. Designs Store to snatch up all of these awesome goodies! They are so much fun to color up! And please stop by our Facebook Group to share your creations with us. We would love to see your makes!
 
Hugs, 
Rosie

No comments: