Wednesday, August 29, 2018

C.C. Designs: CIRCUS

Happy Thursday everyone! I hope your week has been great so far! We had another amazing release at C.C. Designs this month...perfect for so many different occasions! You can check out the entire release HERE.
 
I loved the circus growing up! When I was little we used to save up money, and whenever the circus came to town we would go as a family. So when I saw the Circus Set, I knew I had to recreate a circus scene. I used the Lawn Fawn Shadow Box Card Die with the Shadow Box Theater Add-On to make the shape, and then added the animals inside with the ringmaster on the outside on pop-dots.
 
 Copics:
Ringmaster Skin: E00, E11, E15
Hair: C3, C5
Hat/Jacket: R24, R27, R29, R39, C5, C7, C9
Pants: C5, C7, C9
Boots: Black Gel Pen
Vest: Gold Pen
Lion: YR21, YR24, YR27, E09, E41, E42, E44
Stand: C5, C7, C9, R24, R27, R29, R39,  Gold Pen
Elephant: C3, C5, C7, R11
 
I love the dimension of this card! And the great thing is that it does fold flat for mailing. The sentiment at the top is part of the Circus Set and was gold heat embossed.
 
2018-08-30 Circus (side view)
2018-08-30 Circus (flat view) 
Don't forget to head over to the C.C. Designs Store to snatch up all of these awesome goodies! They are so much fun to color up! And please stop by our Facebook Group to share your creations with us. We would love to see your makes!
 
Hugs, 
Rosie

No comments: