Sunday, November 12, 2017

Sweet Escape Digis: Cool Denny!

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm back today with my Guest Designer Post for an awesome digi company called Sweet Escape Digis. She has a variety of different styles in her Etsy shop so head on over and grab a few to try out! I think you'll LOVE coloring them as much as I do!
 
This sassy, chic girl is called COOL DENNY. You know I love some coffee so this gal is perfect for me! She's printed on Cryogen cardstock, and colored with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E15
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Orange: YR04, YR07, YR09, E19
Teal: BG11, BG13, BG72, BG75
Pants: B93, B95, B97, B99
 
I used these fabulous digital papers I found on Etsy called Pumpkin Spice Latte. The Coffee To Go Cup Die is from SugarPea Designs.
 
 Be sure to head over to the Sweet Escape Digi Shop to check out the awesome selection! I'll be back next Sunday with another Sweet Escape creation. :)
 
Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fab card, love the image and colours you have used. Your bow is gorgeous !
Hugs Kaz x