Monday, November 27, 2017

C.C. Designs: Big Sister and Little Brother

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had an awesome weekend! We celebrated Thanksgiving this past week with my hubby's family in Oklahoma. They are so much fun and we always have a great time! It's always hard to come back home to Texas, but I sure appreciate my bed more. Sleeping on an air mattress when you are in your 40s is for the birds, LOL!
 
My card features this adorable pair called Swiss Pixie Big Sister and Little Brother that was part of C.C. Designs November Release! I made them into a couple representing me and my hubby (if he had hair, hahaha!). I LOVE this stamp! C.C. Designs is now giving you the option to purchase the new releases in digital format to save on shipping....so head over to the store and grab all your favorites!
 
Copics:
Girl Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E15 
Girl Hair: E71, E77, E47
Boy Skin: E11, E13, E15, E18
Boy Hair: C2, C7, C9
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
White: C00, C1, C2, C3, Colorless Blender
Green: BG93, BG96, BG99
Tan: E41, E42, E43, E44
Black shoes: C3, C5, C7, C9
 
The paper is Echo Park Twas The Night Before Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad. The sentiment is from a Lawn Fawn snowglobe set. The ribbon is from Walmart.
 
 
Now be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store to snatch up all of the awesome stamps or digis for your collection!
 
Hugs,
Rosie