Sunday, November 12, 2017

7 Kids Crafting Supply Store: Kinda Cute BAKER GIRL

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you are getting some crafty time in this weekend. I've been fighting the flu all week. I still have some congestion, but overall I'm doing so much better...thank goodness! Have you checked out the 7 Kids Crafting Supply Store lately? There is so much variety in the store now and new lines are being added regularly! Two of the things that makes 7 Kids stand out are their outstanding customer service and fast shipping. If you ever need anything or want something that you don't see, reach out to Kelly and she will help you!
 
Today, I'm featuring a new line we recently added called KINDA CUTE by Patricia Alvarez. I'm loving all of her designs! She started off as a digital stamp company and is now offering her digis as CLEAR STAMPS that are exclusive to 7 Kids. We currently have 4 stamps, but more are being manufactured. Be sure to check back as we continue to increase this line. This awesome gal is called BAKER GIRL....I absolutely adore her! She's perfect for so many different occasions. I colored her with Copics, of course. :)

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E15
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R37
Teal: BG11, BG13, BG72, BG75
Yellow: Y32, Y21, YR21
Plaid: BG11, BG72, R81, R37
Black: C6, C7, C9
White: C1, C3, Colorless Blender
 
The papers and ribbon came from my stash. The pink enamel dots are from C.C. Designs.
 
 
Don't forget about our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge on the 7 Kids Challenge Blog. Just click on the link on the Challenge Blog (right side bar) to upload your card for a chance at winning a $20 gift certificate to the store! 
 
Have a great Sunday my friends!
Rosie

1 comment:

Patricia Alvarez said...

This is beautiful. I love your coloring and the pretty papers. Thanks for showcasing so well my stamp! xx