Happy Saturday everyone!! I'm back with a fabulous announcement: It's RELEASE DAY at Yumi & Fumi Handmade! We hope you've enjoyed the last 5 days of previews of the Hang Loose series featured on the Yumi and Fumi BLOG. These AWESOME stamps are now available for purchase in the store!!
Today the DT is sharing new cards showcasing these amazing new stamps on the Y&F Blog. Be sure to head there and leave comments on each designer's blog! Now, without further adieu, here are the stamps in the new HANG LOOSE Release!!
For today's showcase, I decided to make a stair-step card because I wanted to include as many of the stamps from this new release on it. I hope you enjoy my scene using: Summer Fumi, Summer Yumi, Tiki Surf Set & Aloha Honu Set. I used lots of Copics so I didn't write them all down...boy was that a lot of coloring!!
Here's a side view so you can see the various levels. The dps are from Colorbok POOLSIDE 12x12 paper pad (at Walmart).
You can win some prizes over at the Yumi and Fumi Handmade Crafts Blog so be sure to head over there and follow these rules!!
- Become of a follower of the Y&F Blog (if you're not already),
- Leave a comment on the Y&F post and let us know which stamp are you most excited to purchase
- Leave a comment on each of the DT's blogs
- Add your link on the Y&F Blog and if we surpass 25 links we'll gift-a-way the whole Hang Loose Release! That is a value of over $65 worth of stamps.
- Share the direct link to the Y&F Blog Post with your friends and family. The more people who link up the faster we'll get to 25 links.
The collection will close Sunday, June 16th at 11:59 pm (PST). If we do pass 25 links a winner will be announced on Monday along with all the other daily winners, but only if we reached our daily goal. If you can't wait then head on over to the store and happy shopping!
Have a great weekend!