Monday, June 17, 2013

Inspiration Monday~~SKETCH by FAYE!

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! Our's started off pretty great. My BFF from high school came over with her kids and spent the night. The kids had a great time playing and we had a great time catching up. However, Sunday my poor hubby was sick....we think food poisoning. What a way to celebrate Father's Day, huh?! Well hopefully he's feeling better in the morning! We'll have to do a make-up celebration!!

Today starts a new Inspiration Challenge at La-La Land Crafts and the theme this week is: 

SKETCH BY FAYE!

Here's the sketch for inspiration:

For my card today I used two LLLC images: Quill Pen Marci & Heart Chair. I stamped them on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored everything up with Copics.
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Red: R22, R24, R27, R29
Pants: B91, B93, B95, B99
Pen/Book: E40, E41, E42, E44, R81, R83

Heart Chair: B00, B02, B04, B05, E13, E18, E25, E29 

I also used the Stitched Scallops Border Die. The gorgeous dps are from Prima Madeline 6x6 Paper Stack. The doily is from Walmart. The ribbon and flower are from my stash. The pearls are from Recollections.

Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts by adding your creations to the Customer Gallery, Facebook Page and Twitter Feed. Be sure to swing back by the LLLC Blog on Friday to see more inspiration from my fellow DT sisters!!

Hugs,
Rosie :)

1 comment:

Mojca said...

Waw Rosie she is so cute and the colours are just divine. Oh so sorry to hear about your hubby, hope he is already feeling better. hugs! Mojca