Wednesday, May 2, 2012

La-La Land Crafts now has STEEL DIES!!

I have some very EXCITING NEWS to share with your today!

La-La Land Crafts has just expanded into EXCLUSIVE steel dies, in addition to rubber and digi stamps! YAY!!!

I can't tell you how happy we are to offer you these high quality dies that are designed to be used with the La-La Land Crafts Stamps! These dies are very detailed and will be a gorgeous addition to all your paper crafting projects!! I'm a die addict so these will definitely be added to my ever growing collection!!

Here are all of the DIES that were released TODAY!






These dies are now available in the LLLC online store!
Click HERE to shop!

Hugs!
Rosie :)
(yes, I'm drooling over here!!)

1 comment:

cebelica said...

Oh,look at these dies. They are awesome!!