Monday, May 14, 2012

Inspiration Monday-Spots & Stripes

Good Morning to you! It's Monday and you know what that means, right? Another La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Monday! Before I get to my card for this weeks challenge, I have a winner to announce for the $20 LLLC Store Credit for leaving a comment on the post HERE!

The winner is.........#1
Kwilt said...

WOW!!! Again...Inspired this morning. I just bought my first digi stamps from LLLC last night and decided to dust off the few Copics I have and give it a whirl!
Thanks for the opportunity to win...but mostly for the inspiration to start!
Hugs...Kathy

YIPPEE! Kathy, please send me an email and I'll let you know how to claim your store credit. Don't worry if you missed out! I'll be doing another blog candy soon! :)

Now on to this week's challenge:

SPOTS & STRIPES

For this challenge, I used one of my fave stamps from the newest release called Kimono Marci. I just love her! She is so much fun to color and paper-piece!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Lips: R22, R24
Hair: Black 100, C7, C5
Hairbands: N4, G43, G82, Stickles
Clothes/Umbrella: Paper-pieced
Shoes: Black 100, C7, C5, N4, R59, Stickles

If you haven't heard the news, La-La Land Crafts is now designing exclusive dies....I'm so excited!! I'm a die fanatic/collector, haha! You can see all the dies in the LLLC Store HERE. I have used 3 different ones on my card below: Butterflies Set 1, Filigree Corner Die, & Wave Border Die.

The beautiful designer papers are from Bo Bunny Serenity 6x6 paper pad....love them! They go so perfectly with the Asian-inspired new release! The black pearls are from CTMH, along with the white pearls I used for Marci's earrings. The gold pearl swirls are from Recollections. I used my Spellbinders Labels 23 to cut the panel behind Marci and then added blue chalk around the edges. The black sheer sparkly ribbon is from Michael's Halloween Collection. The poppy is from Wild Orchid Crafts.

If you want to play along with us, please upload your creations to the LLLC Customer Gallery. You can link all your NEW LLLC cards & projects as many times as you like during the month. At the beginning of the next month, Irina will choose one of the entries to be featured on the LLLC Blog and award a prize to!!
How AWESOME is that!!!

Have a great week!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

3 comments:

Kwilt said...

Oh my Goodness! I won!!! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Rosie!! What a great start to the week. Ü

Your Kimono Marci card is fabulous! Another beautiful piece of artwork!
Hugs...Kathy

Leanne said...

Rosie, this is gorgeous! I really want those dies. Love how u used the waves! this is a beautiful card hon. Hope ur doing well! Miss ya!
;)

cebelica said...

Heya! Phew, I could only just now get here and write you a comment. You know I like this stamp a lot (Marci looks fantastic in her kimono, so cute!) and also that corner die (love, love, love it). Oh, and what a brilliant idea to use that wave border die like this, it looks fantastic. I also love the DP you used. And all the other little details. :) Hugs! xx