Monday, May 21, 2012

Inspiration Monday-All A Flutter! (use butterflies)

Happy Monday to ya! Did you have a good weekend? Our weekend was busy celebrating my nephew's 16th birthday!! I can't even believe that he's 16 now!! I was there when he was born and used to rock him to sleep. Now he's 6'2" and 16, what in the world?!?!

We have another great LLLC Inspiration Monday Challenge for you!! Before we get to the theme, I just wanted to let you know that some of your favorite stamps and dies are back in-stock at the LLLC Store....so run, don't walk before they sell out again! :)

This week our theme is:

All A Flutter!
(use butterflies)

I used several of my favorite things from the LLLC Store on this card. First, I used the super, duper cute, Watercan Marci....I just think she's the most adorable thing ever with her sun visor, rain boots, and watercan. She's a set and comes with an adorable Bee and a couple sentiments. I used one of the sentiments...."Hi, Friend!" on my card below.

I also used our new DIES, Butterflies Set 1 and Clouds, Sun & Island.....and they are AWESOME! I LOVE them!!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Lips: R22
Hair: E39, E37, E33
Flower: R89, R85, R83, R81, Y02, YR23
Boots: BG72, BG70, BG57, BG53, Y02, YR23
Watercan: G46, G28, G21
Hat & Dress: Paper-pieced & shaded with black chalk

Here's a closeup of the butterflies! I put the center heart back in with different dps so I could add CTMH pearls down the center. Both butterfly dies are shown (the middle one is the different one).

My dps are from MME Dolled Up 6x6 paper pad....so pretty! The mini roses are from WOC.

We would LOVE to see you link up your creations to the La-La Land Crafts Gallery. You can link up all your NEW LLLC cards and projects as many times as you like during the month. At the beginning of the next month, we'll choose one of the entries to be featured on the LLLC Blog and award a prize to....it could be YOU!

Have a great week! If you stopped by to visit, please leave me a comment so I know you were here. I love to read all your comments!!

Hugs,
Rosie :)

3 comments:

franzesjoi said...

beautiful card... i love the papers that you used, sweet image, fab colouring :) love your butterfies too..

Kwilt said...

Oh Rosie...your card is FABULOUS!! :) I am intrigued at the paper piecing for your stamped images. I must do a search and find out how you do it! Ahhh...just another thing to add to my growing list! LOL
Hugs...Kathy

cebelica said...

Sounds like you had a nice weekend. :) My weekend was gone before I knew it. And the thing is I didn't even do much. No idea where did all the time go ...
These new dies from the LLLC are really great. Each time I see them on your cards I like them more. :) The papers are fab too and of course Marci is as cute as always. :) Besides, the layout of this card is great as well.

Hugs! xx