Friday, September 6, 2024

Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice!

Happy Friday everyone! We have a new Spooky Release coming to Jaded Blossom on September 12th with Sneak Peeks starting on Monday. So before I start sharing ghostly creations, I wanted to sneak in with a Pumpkin Spice card. I love everything pumpkin, and when the temps start getting cooler I crave it even more!


I cut out a tag using the Treat Tag Die. Then I stamped one of the images from the Pumpkin Juice Stamp Set with embossing ink onto the tag and embossed it with gold embossing powder. Next, I colored in the mug and leaves with Copic Markers. Lastly, I added Walnut Stain Distress Ink around the edges of the tag and orange paper. The tag is adhered to the card front using foam tape.


Remember, we have a current ANYTHING GOES Challenge until October 5th
for a chance at winning a free stamp set! You don't have to have a blog to play along. You can load your card to the Jaded Blossom's Garden of Creativity Facebook Group and then add your link from Facebook. There are instructions HERE to help you!

And be sure to check out the Jaded Blossom Store for all your stamps and gift giving supplies. They have various Cutting Dies to make party favors along with Favor Bags and Boxes. 
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie

No comments: