Monday, September 30, 2024

I Am Roses + Pixie Gnome Creations Wizard Magic Gnome Clipart

Happy Monday friends! Can you believe it's already the end of September? For me that means a lot of birthday and holiday cards coming up. Sometimes, you need to put together a card quickly. As much as I love coloring, when I need to put together a quick card, I LOVE using pre-colored digital clipart. You can use these images for cards, busted canvases, and home decor pieces...the possibilities are endless! I found the cutest, most adorable gnome bundle on Etsy from Pixie Gnome Creations called Watercolor Wizard Magic Gnome Clipart Bundle. All of their gnome bundles are ADORABLE!

I also used a free digital paper file from Creative Fabrica called Watercolor Pastel Rainbow Skies Digital Paper, which coordinated perfectly with the gnome clipart. The sentiment is from an Echo Park Paper Pad called Witches and Wizards 2. The stars were made using a My Favorite Things Die. 
 
 
To take the card to the next level, I added gorgeous flowers from I Am Roses. The large flowers are R43 Unicorn Peonies followed by S3 baby blue cherry blossoms, and S10m soft pink flowers. The leaves were created by cutting apart white medium poinsettia petals, and inking the edges with pink distress ink.

 
Remember, you have until October 8th to link up your project on the IAR Blog. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: