Thursday, December 14, 2023

Jaded Blossom December 2023 New Release BLOG HOP!

 Happy Thursday Friends! Welcome to Jaded Blossom's December 2023 New Release Blog Hop! If you're here from Nicole's Blog then you are in the right place. If you're just passing through please start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing! I also have the complete Blog Hop line up at the bottom of this post to help you along.

 For my project today, I used the Build A Booth Die with the Treat Box Add Ons to create a Christmas booth that reminded me of the German ones we used to visit when I was little. My dad was in the Army so I spent a lot of my youth in Germany. Every year my family would bundle up and head downtown to visit all the booths and bring home the large gingerbread cookies. This booth holds a Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa packet.
 

 I had to get creative to make a pointed roof top. I cut two rooftops from the Build A Booth: Gingerbread House Add Ons and overlapped them to create a point. I also cut the Build A Booth die a 2nd time from the wood pattern paper and cut the bottom portion apart so I could glue that to the top of the build a booth die-cut to give me a larger top portion. This allowed room to add the Merry Swiss-mas sign. The sentiment is from the new Hot Cocoa Season Stamp Set and was cut out using the North Pole Sign Die. I raised the pointed roof panel on foam tape to give it dimension.
 

The pinecone garland is from the new Build A Booth Winter Add Ons. The mugs with whip cream came from the new Build A Booth: Hot Cocoa Add Ons. The heart gingerbread cookie was created using one of the dies from the new Gnome Dies: Hot Cocoa Add Ons
 

 The greenery at the top and middle of the booth was created using a die from Pinecone Die. I used the Sentiment Strip Dies to create the dark wood panels on the bottom portion of the booth.


These are pictures of the German Christmas booths that I used for inspiration.


*************************************************
And of course we have to have a deal for you right?

Regular Price for the Release Package is $146.99

FREEBIE OFFER: Gnome Dies: Ice Skate Add Ons
1) Free with orders $60 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Thursday and Friday Only, while supplies last.


BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

9 comments:

Kim’s Stampin Patch said...

What a great alteration and it looks just like the German market booth! Wow!

Shari Dancer-Thomas said...

Your booth is too cute! Have cousins there now shopping and seeing all the market booths!

MadeByMeghanK said...

OMG! I LOVE how you were inspired! What a cute booth!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

That is cool, I love that you posted pictures of your inspiration!

sharon g said...

the drink shop is so perfect. I really, really need these dies

Lana said...

Talk about inspiration everywhere you go! Wonderful booth!

Sue D said...

I like how you decorated this sweet Christmas booth.

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable way to present the cocoa packet! Love your fun Christmas booth!

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Wow! The booth looks just like the ones in Germany! I love it!