Friday, December 1, 2023

Happy Birthday to my hubby Paul!

 Happy Friday friends! Today I have a special post dedicated to my husband. It's his birthday today and he's turning 49! Yup, we are old, LOL! He's an amazing guy, and I'm so blessed to have him by my side!

My birthday card today features his favorite color...BLUE! I used a gnome that is part of Conie Fong's Christmas Gnomes Bundle. These gnomes are really versatile so they can be used for many different occasions.

 
The paper is from Echo Park Birthday Boy 6x6 Paper Pad. I used a My Favorite Things Die to create the scallop border. The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom. They have the best sentiment stamps especially for gnome images!

I hope you grab some images from Conie Fong and share your creations in the Conie Fong Art and Design Facebook Group. We would love to Ooooh and Aaaaah over your work! Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: