Thursday, October 12, 2023

Jaded Blossom October 2023 New Release BLOG HOP!

 Happy Thursday! Welcome to Jaded Blossom's September 2023 New Release Blog Hop! I'm the first one on the hop list so if you came here from the Jaded Blossom Blog you're in the right spot! I have the complete Blog Hop line up at the bottom of this post to help you along.

 For my project, I used the Scallop Caddy Die to create a holder for this oatmeal cookie. These would make cute school party favors! I made a big batch of pumpkin overnight oats earlier this week, and wanted to try something different to use up the left overs. I found a recipe online to make oatmeal cookies from the overnight oats so I gave it a try. They turned out decent, but even better with some frosting on top!


I used the new Build A Wreath Die to go at the top of the Scallop Caddy. I made the North Pole Sign with the sentiment from the Candy Cane Lane Stamp Set. I knew when I saw that sentiment that it would go perfectly with the Mrs. Claus Baking Co. Stamp Set. Isn't she adorable?!!
 
 
I  love that you can fit a pretty large cookie inside the scallop caddy. It's the perfect width for party favors!
 

*************************************************
And of course we have to have a deal for you right?
Regular Price for the Release Package is $178.99

FREEBIE OFFER: Large Lollipop Die
1) Free with orders $60 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Thursday and Friday Only, while supplies last



BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

14 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

OMG! What a precious treat box! I love Mrs. Claus!

Susan R. said...

Such a darling treat box!

Shari Dancer-Thomas said...

What a special cookie! Love the treat box!

Kim’s Stampin Patch said...

That cookie holder is so cute! I wish I would have seen it before I ordered! I don’t have that one 😭😭😭adorable with Mrs clause

Toni said...

I love that scallop box! Turned out so cute!

Sue D said...

Cute way to give this cookie. I like how you decorated it with the wreath.

Karen Gerek said...

Oh my gosh, Mrs.Clause is so beautifully done. Love that treat box.

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

What a clever use of the wreath die! I love it!

PaperSunshine said...

How adorable! I love this!

sharon g said...

Mrs. Claus is so adorable. Perfect for goodies

Cari S. said...

Sweet treat box. Mrs. Claus is perfect!

Valerie said...

this is the cutest Mrs Clause I have seen in a long time. Love your project.

Andre M. said...

Beautiful coloring on this eye catching holiday caddy!

Dfrank said...

This is the most darling little gift bag!