Thursday, October 26, 2023

Jaded Blossom: FALL MINI RELEASE!!

 Happy Thursday! It's time for the Jaded Blossom Fall Mini Release! To celebrate, we are having a little hop to showcase the fabulous projects created by the Design Team. I have the complete line up at the bottom of this post.

I created two projects for this release. My first one is a card using the new Sunflower Dies and Sunflowers For Sale Stamp Set with the FREEBIE offer Gnome Dies: Girl Scarecrow Add Ons. I LOVE everything from this mini release!! I cut my pieces from Copic Xpress It Blending Card and colored them with Copic Markers so I could add more detail and shading.


To create my girl gnome, I added some hair from the original Girl Gnome Dies set under the straw die-cut to make the straw hair longer since I move the hat up more to add a face. Then I added more straw under her dress. The sunflower that she is holding is from an older set called Gnome Dies: Thanksgiving Add Ons.
 

*******************************************
 For my 2nd project, I used the Build A Booth Die and the Crate Die with several of the new items to create a holder for some pumpkin pie cut into a 2x3 rectangle so it would fit inside the crate.


This time I used the boy Gnome Dies with the FREEBIE Girl Gnome Dies: Scarecrow Add Ons. The pumpkin pie he is holding along with the pie banner are from the new Build A Booth: Fall Add Ons. The large pumpkins at the bottom of the booth are from the Wheelbarrow Dies: Fall Add Ons.


The booth sign is from the Sunflowers For Sale Stamp Set. I love that these Jaded Blossom sets always include separate pieces that layer on top of each other!


***************************************************
It's time for our new Fall Mini release over at Jaded Blossom! 


We have five new items available!

1 comment:

Shari Dancer-Thomas said...

Love her scuffed up shoes! So creative!