Wednesday, January 25, 2023

TLC Designs: Pizza Party Mini Digital Release!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today, we have a Mini Digital Release revolving around one of my favorite foods...PIZZA! 

 
This release includes .....


* Pizza Pals Digital Stamps


* Pizzaria Digital Stamps


* Pizza Party Paper Pack

 To celebrate this new product launch, TLC Designs is having an INSTAGRAM HOP! Head over to the TLC Designs Instagram Page for all the details and hop list! One lucky winner will receive a $20 Gift Card to the TLC Designs Shop!

***************************************
Here is my card featuring both digital sets: Pizza Pals and Pizzaria. I colored the scene using Copic Markers.



I created this scene in MS Word, and printed it on Xpress It Blending Card. Aren't these characters the cutest?!! I love the pizza chef!!
 
 

Be sure to check out the Instagram Hop for more inspiration from my fellow DT sisters using the brand new digi stamps.


Happy Hopping!
Rosie

1 comment:

cebelica said...

Oh, what a wonderful scene! Super cute card! xx