Saturday, January 28, 2023

Conie Fong: GOODNIGHT BENJI

Happy Saturday friends! Today, I'm sharing a card using one of Conie Fong's newest digital images called Goodnight Benji. I absolutely LOVE bears and the ones Conie creates are so sweet and adorable! The great thing about this image is that is can be used for both boy and girl cards.

COPICS:
Bear: E41, E42, E43, E44, Colorless Blender
Pink: RV02, R81, R83, R85
Purple: V12, V15, V17, BV08
Moon: C0, C1, C2, Colorless Blender

 I created the night sky for this image using Uncharted Mariner Distress Oxide Ink, Nocturne Versafine Clair Ink, and a white gel pen on watercolor paper. My friend Jennifer Rustioni is an amazing colorist and also does these fabulous inky backgrounds for her images. I love the halo look she achieves so I gave it a try. I need to practice a little more on the twinkle stars, but overall I'm pleased with how it turned out.


 I did print the image on Xpress It Blending Card and fussy cut it out to glue to the sky panel because I like to color my images using Copic markers. One day I'll try watercoloring, but that's definitely going to take lots of practice, LOL!


I hope this inspires you to color up some of Conie's images. They really are a lot of fun! Be sure to join us in the Conie Fong Art and Design Group to share your creations. We would LOVE to support and encourage your crafting journey!

Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

cebelica said...

I can't stop looking at this night sky. It's fabulous! xx