Thursday, January 16, 2020

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: LOVE YOU Cutting Die


TGIF friends! I'm on Day 2 of The Greeting Farm's Stamp Feature and today I'm showcasing the awesome LOVE YOU word cutting die. I love the size of these word dies because you can use them as the focal point for a card or combine them with TGF characters. I decided to use the word die as the focal point. I think that scripty font is so beautiful!
 
 

I went with a light pink color scheme. The scallop square frame around Love You is from My Favorite Things. I added some fabulous I Am Roses paper flowers to frame the words. I love how it turned out! 
 
 
Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites! You're going to LOVE them all! 
 
Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

Denise Bryant said...

Just beautiful! Love the 'Love you' die, and the flower embellishment is so pretty!