It's The 15th of the month so you know what that means....a new ANYTHING GOES Challenge! Come play along for a chance at 1 of the 4 prizes up for grabs!
Here is the breakdown:
WINNER (Chosen at Random) $50 Voucher
Top 3 (1st Place) $30 Voucher
Top 3 (2nd/3rd Place) $25 Voucher
Isn't it fantastic!! If that's not motivation to enter then we don't know what is! Can't wait to see your creations using I Am Roses Flowers! First, here are the Rules:
Here are the Details/Rules:
- Contest runs JANUARY 15th - FEBRUARY 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: "Anything Goes"
- Minimum (3) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “JAN IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
My card today features a gorgeous image from another one of my fave digital stores on Etsy called StarJamLines. This image is called Little Angel. Isn't she beautiful?
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13, E04
Hair: E42, E47, E49
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Green: YG23, YG25, YG67
Wings: C2, BG10
I found some gorgeous rose digital paper on Etsy also HERE. The white doily is from Target. These gorgeous flowers from I Am Roses are really the perfect addition, and add a dramatic statement to any project!
Don't forget, you have until FEBRUARY 8th to link up your project. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make!