Sunday, August 18, 2019

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: Happy Birthday Word Die


Happy Monday my friends! I'm back today showcasing a new word die from The Greeting Farm called Happy Birthday. Last week, TGF release two new word dies, Happy Birthday and Birthday Wishes. They were so popular they sold out, but don't fret because more are on the way! I haven't made a boy card in a while so I decided to color up this dapper dude from TGF called Buddy Ian.
 
 Copics:
  Skin: E0000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13, E15
Brown Hair: E49, E47, E42
Green: YG23, YG25, YG67, G28
Blue: B93, B95, B97, B99
Shoes: C3, C5, C7
 
I used some paper from Echo Park Birthday Wishes 6x6 Paper Pad. The scallop border at the top is a MFT Die. I raised Buddy Ian on foam tape. 
 
 
Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites! You're going to LOVE them all! 
 
Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

MadeByMeghanK said...

Great coloring on the hair! I LOVE this release! The coffee girls are the best! This die is fun!