It's The 15th of the month so you know what that means....a new ANYTHING GOES Challenge! Come play along for a chance at 1 of the 4 prizes up for grabs!
Here is the breakdown:
WINNER (Chosen at Random) $50 Voucher
Top 3 (1st Place) $30 Voucher
Top 3 (2nd/3rd Place) $25 Voucher
Isn't it fantastic!! If that's not motivation to enter then we don't know what is! Can't wait to see your creations using I Am Roses Flowers! First, here are the Rules:
Here are the Details/Rules:
- Contest runs AUGUST 15th - SEPTEMBER 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: "Anything Goes"
- Minimum (3) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “AUG IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
My card today features a gorgeous clear stamp from The Greeting Farm called TRISHELL MERMAID. I love combing the beautiful flowers from I Am Roses with my images. They really make a dramatic statement! This image was colored with Copic Markers.
I used an IAR purple spray to frame the circle sentiment, and added a large tri-color rose to the bottom of the spray. Next, I filled in some of the open spaces with small, white roses and leaves. The fabulous paper is from Pink and Main My Heart 6x6 Paper Pad. The middle sentiment is from Impression Obsession. The word Shellabrate is from Honey Bee Stamps Mermaid Song.
Don't forget, you have until SEPTEMBER 8th to link up your project. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize.