Saturday, March 10, 2018

The Greeting Farm Faith Stamp Feature: Grateful Heart + His Love

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope your weekend is going great so far. Today, I'm showcasing a couple of Faith Stamps from The Greeting Farm. I love the set Grateful Heart that was released at the end of February so I decided to make another card with it. This time I combined it with a sentiment from the His Love set. These amazing sets are so versatile and can be used for Bible Journaling, planners, cards, bookmarks, and scrapbook layouts.
 
For this card I went old school and used a technique I learned years and years ago. You stamp your image on white cardstock with Versamark Watermark Ink, and then rub chalk over the image. The areas with the Versamark Ink show up darker while the rest is lighter. It's a great way to also add color to your bible pages without ink transferring through to the other side. LOVE IT!
 
 
  I used the sentiment "Love like Jesus" from the His Love set. The sentiment stacks vertically, but I wanted it in a straight line so I used post-it notes to cover up certain words and stamped each word individually.

  Lastly, I added enamel dots and raised the sentiment panel on pop-dots.


Head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your Grateful Heart and His Love sets! You are going to LOVE them!!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: