Sunday, August 20, 2017

The Greeting Farm Special Release: Halloweeen 2017

Happy Sunday everyone! Today we have a special release for you from The Greeting Farm. I had a lot of FUN with this awesome Halloween set!! It has 6 characters and 2 sentiments. I was only going to color 1 or 2 of the characters, but once I got started I had to color them all!! And then I knew once they were colored that I needed to make a Popup Box Card to showcase them all. :)

Check them all out!!


The various sentiments and papers came from an older 12x12 Halloween paper pad. I created the purple cloud background behind the vampire with Distress Inks and a cloud border die-cut.....it's so easy to create different colored sky backgrounds for your cards. 


The headstone borders were made using a Martha Stewart border die. I raised the vampire and sentiments on pop-dots.


This Halloween set definitely needs to be part of your TGF collection! It's so much FUN!! Grab your set in the store HERE!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: