Saturday, August 19, 2017

Sassy Cheryl's Stamps: Whoopsie Daisy

Sassy Cheryl's  
Happy Saturday everyone! It's been a busy week, and school starts bright and early Monday morning for my little guy....I'm so not ready!! He starts Junior High. I can't even believe it!! I'm in a little bit of shock that his elementary days are over. :(
Later in the week, I'll be showcasing an awesome back-to-school image called Pay Attention Class, but today I'm showing off this adorable image from Sassy Cheryl's Stamps called Whoopsie Daisy. I printed my image on Copic paper and colored her with Copic Markers. 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Yellow: Y04, Y21, YR23
Black: C3, C5, C7, C9
Wings: Y32, N0, N2
Sky: Blue Chalk
Brown: E35, E37, E59
I just love this image paired with the Winnie the Pooh sentiment that I got for free from Tatertots & Jello. The decorative paper is from a digital file I bought on Etsy called Bumble Bee. Aren't those bee papers awesome?!

The scalloped frame was cut out using a My Favorite Things die. The ribbon and enamel dots are from my stash. I raised the sentiment and the little girl on pop-dots for added dimension.


Be sure to head over to Sassy Cheryl's Store to grab this image for your collection! While you are there, browse around....there are a lot of wonderful stamps in her store!

If you want to stay in the loop on new releases and sales, then come and join us over at Sassy Cheryl's Neighborhood Facebook Group. It's also a great place to share your projects using these fun stamps!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: