Monday, January 30, 2017

SugarPea Designs Guest Designer: Gnome Sweet Gnome

Happy Monday everyone! Today is my last card as Guest Designer for SugarPea Designs. I can't thank Wendy and Stephanie enough for this awesome opportunity! Thank you so much ladies!! It was a blast working with these amazing products! Do you want a chance to be one of their Guest Designers? Then head over HERE and check out how to enter their Guest DT Call. Submissions are due by January 31st at midnight EST.

Today, I'm showcasing the very first stamp I purchased called GNOME SWEET GNOME. I love gnomes, and look at him....cutest thing ever! I knew this set had to be part of my collection. The gnome and tree house scene were colored with Copic Markers.

GNOME:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E04
Hair: N2
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Brown: E42, E43, E44
Shoes: C5, C7, C9
Shirt/Grass: YG23, YG25, YG67, G28
Duck: Y02, YR21, YR23, R02, YR18

TREE HOUSE:
Brown: E42, E43, E44, E47
Black: C1, C5, C7, C9
Yellow: Y02, YR21, YR23
Green: YG25, YG67, YG28, YG97
Flowers: R83, R85, R39
Snail: R02, R20, BV20, BV23, BV29

I used the scalloped frame in the Birthday Journal Card SugarCut to cut out the green cardstock framing my image. Then I used the stitched rectangle from the same die set to cut out the tree paper. For added dimension, I cut the gnome out and placed him on top of the card with foam mounting squares. The final touch was adding some enamel dots in the corners. 


Thanks for joining me for the month of January as I guested for SugarPea Designs! I had an amazing time!! Now be sure to head over to the SugarPea Designs Store to check out all of the awesome stamps and dies that need to be a part of your collection. If you are looking for more inspiration, be sure to check out the SugarPea Designs Blog.

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: