Monday, January 9, 2017

7 Kids College Fund: Gorjuss Girl The Black Star

It's back to the grind in The Bridges household! Vacay is over and school and work are calling. I did have some time last night to play with some of the great products I ordered from 7 Kids College Fund including coloring one of my fave line of stamps.....GORJUSS GIRLS! This Gorjuss Girl is one of the mini stamps and is called The Black Star. I stamped her on Xpress It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with Copics.

Copics: 
Skin: E000, E50, E51, E21, E11, E04
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Pink: R81, R83, R85
White: N0, N2 Colorless Blender

My paper is from My Mind's Eye Hooray 6x6 Paper Pad. I used the Mama Elephant Framed Tags Columbus Circle Die to create a Shaker Card. It was a lot of fun! The ribbon and sequins were from my stash.

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store
Copic Markers

Don't forget you still have one more day to enter our current ANYTHNG GOES Challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. You can use any stamp in your stash!! Just click on the challenge link on the Challenge Blog to upload your card for a chance at winning a gift certificate to the store! Our next challenge will start on Wednesday.

Be sure to also check out the 7 Kids College Fund Store. The owners have loaded lots of new dies to the store!

Have a great rest of the week my friends!
Rosie

No comments: