Monday, June 13, 2016

The Greeting Farm~SSSC Preview of SHANA!

 
preview

Happy Monday everyone! We have 3 new stamps hitting The Greeting Farm Store this Wednesday, June 15th. And let me tell you they are fabulous as always!! Two are from the Super Secret Stamp Club and one is a clear stamp release. Trust me, you are going to want them all!! 
 
In case you are new to the Farm, the Super Secret Stamp Club is a 3-month online subscription where members receive a 3×4 special edition ‘mystery’ TGF stamp each month at an exclusive membership price of $8. SSSC Members get the stamp 1-5 months prior to it being released to the general public at the retail price of $12. The Secret Stamps ship the first week of each month (with the exception of international orders where all 3 stamps ship at the end of the second month) during the period in which you’ve registered for. 
 
Today, we are showcasing SSSC #24 SHANA! I'm trying out some new paper and I LOVE it! She's stamped on Cryogen White. Thank you so much to my friend Colleen for sending me some paper samples!! I love it so much I bought some from 7 Kids College Fund. It has a sparkle to it which is so pretty. And the blending on it is fabulous.
 
Copics:
Skin: E0000, E50, E51, E21, E11, E04
Hair: E43, E44, E47
Eyes: E43
Orange: YR02, YR04, YR09, C5
Yellow: Y11, Y15, YR23

I cut the ovals behind my image using a die set from C.C. Designs. The tropical papers came from my stash. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. The flowers are from I Am Roses, and that hello die is from Lawn Fawn.


Tomorrow I will be previewing SSSC #25 Carnival so be sure to stop back by! Have a great week my friends!

Love,
Rosie

1 comment:

LARELLE-SUSANNE said...

Super cute love the color pallette you chose! Hugs