Tuesday, June 28, 2016

I Am Roses + LDRS Creative A Girl Can't Have Too Many!

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today I'm sharing this card using these fabulous paper flowers from I Am Roses. I've paired these beautiful flowers with this stylish girl from LDRS Creative called A Girl Can't Have Too Many! I stamped my image on Cryogen White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and colored her with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E0000, E50, E51, E21, E04
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Gold Gel Pen
 
 
 I used the LDRS Creative Gilded Oval Die Set to cut out the gold polka dot paper and the pink oval frame around my image. The sentiment is from the LDRS Creative Just Because Sentiment Set. I cut the sentiment out using the LDRS Creative Basic Stitched Flags Die. I added the LDRS Creative Basic Cutting Edge Borders underneath the gold ribbon. The decorative paper is called Carta Bella Beautiful Moments. I inked the edges of my paper with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. The ribbon and pearls were from my stash.
 
Now be sure to head over to I Am Roses to order some of these amazing and gorgeous flowers for your future projects. I promise you won't be disappointed. Also, you have a few more days to enter our current IAR Challenge. Just remember to use at least 2 IAR flowers on your projects.
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: