Friday, February 26, 2016

C.C. Designs~Princess Birgitta

Today I'm sharing a card for C.C. Designs using this oldie but goody called Swiss Pixie Princess Birgitta. I love her bunches!! She's so adorable!! I stamped her on Xpress It Blending Card and colored her with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: C3. C7, Black 
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59
Teal: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18
Yellow: Y18, YR23, YR24
Stardust Stickles
 
I used the new C.C. Designs Cutter Scalloped Circle Die and regular Circle Die to cut out the circles behind my image. The sentiment is from Mama Elephant. Those gorgeous flowers are from I Am Roses. My ribbon is from Walmart.
 
 Now be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store and snatch up these adorable stamps and amazing dies! They definitely need to be a part of your collection! 
 
Hugs, 
Rosie

No comments: