Wednesday, February 10, 2016

7 Kids College Fund Challenge #145: ANYTHING GOES!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today starts a new challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! The theme for the next 2 weeks is: ANYTHING GOES!!

Just remember to qualify for the Top 3 and Gift Certificate drawing, you must use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store. This challenge will end on FEBRUARY 23rd, 12:00pm MST.

Today I used this adorable stamp from DoCrafts called Simply Gorjuss Waiting. If you follow my blog then you know how much I LOVE these Gorjuss Girls stamps! They have always been one of my favorite line of stamps. I think I own all of them now, haha! She's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: N0, C7, Black
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R39
Gray: C3, C5, C7
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender

I did another somewhat CAS card. I cut my rectangle out using Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangles Dies. Then I stamped my image to the right to leave room for the sentiment from Penny Black Sprinkles and Smiles Clear Stamp Set. One of my favorite inks to use for sentiments is Versafine Onyx Black Ink. It provides amazing coverage and you get that fine detail with sentiments that have thin lines. It's AWESOME! The rest of the items on my card came from my stash.


Remember, when you see a card you like from any of the DT Members, please click on the links we provide when placing your orders so we can get credit and continue to make beautiful cards for you to enjoy. This challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog ends on February 23rd at 12pm MST. Have a great rest of the week my friends!

Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Love her still! following your blog and subscribed so now I'll get to see all your lovely projects! Hugs Girl!
Tammy Louise