Sunday, June 14, 2015

Crafter's Companion~Bebunni Floral Sweet Friend

Crafter's Companion
Happy Saturday everyone! We are in full swing with summer break so it's been a little crazy around these parts! I hope your weekend is going great and if you have kiddos out of school I hope you are having an awesome start to your summer break!!
You know how much I love critters so it's no surprise that these bunnies from Crafter's Companion USA are some of my fave stamps! Today, I'm showcasing this cutie patootie called called Bebunni Floral Sweet Friend. The bunny is stamped on Spectrum Noir Premium White Cardstock and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers.

 Spectrum Noir Markers:
Bunny: IG1, IG2, IG3, IG4, IG5, IG8, CR3, CR4, Blender
Rose: DR2, DR3, DR5, DR6, DR7
Leaves: CG3, LG3, JG1, JG4

I used some dps and ribbon from my stash. The sentiment is part of the Bebunni Sweet Friend Set. The butterflies are from Die'sire Essentials Dies-Beautiful Butterflies.

 Be sure to check out the Crafter's Companion Blog for all sorts of inspiration by my fellow DT Sisters, and to see some of the new product coming to the store! And don't forget to check out the Crafter's Companion FB Page for even more ideas!

Have an awesome week!
Rosie :)

1 comment:

Mojca said...

Such a sweet bunny image and lovely layout! hugs! Mojca