Monday, June 29, 2015

7 Kids College Fund~DoCrafts Simply Gorjuss LADYBIRD

Today I'm sharing my newest card for 7 Kids College Fund, but before I get to it, I just wanted to remind everyone that there is one more day to enter our current "ANYTHING GOES" challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!
 
This challenge ends on JUNE 30th at 12:00pm MST. Please be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store before linking your project. :)
 
Some of my favorite stamps are the Simply Gorjuss line from DoCrafts. I own a lot of them, haha! This one is so beautiful and is called LADYBIRD. She's stamped on X-press It Blending Card and colored with Copics.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Red: R24, R27, R29, R89
Black: C3, C5, C7, Black
 
I used some beautiful decorative papers from Echo Park Jack and Jill Girl 6x6 Paper Pad. The white scallop border at the top of my card was made using Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Border Dies. I used the Your Next Stamp Heart Splatter Clear Stamp to make the heart background behind the sentiment from Penny Black's From The Heart Stamp Set. The circles were cut out using By DIEzyne Dies Double Circles and Stitched Circles. The ribbon and pearls were from my stash.
 
 Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:
 
You can see more amazing inspiration from my fellow DT sisters on the 7 Kids College Fund STORE Blog! And don't forget you still have one more day to enter our current ANYTHING GOES challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!
 
Have a wonderful week!
Rosie

No comments: